CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 September 2009

Better Days

Well the medical misadventure I have been on since May was corrected a couple weeks ago and hope is on the horizon for me. That's a plus. That, and I have a sneaking suspicion that my unemployment is coming to an end in the very near future. I am tiring of the day-to-day of reading and staring at walls and drinking too many Dr. Peppers. I need something more to occupy me.

I also have been having a lot of writing ideas screaming through my mind. So I'm going to try to commit to 3 pages a day (or so). Maybe short stories. Maybe the next great American novel. Time will tell.

A little light reading and then sleep beckons.

4 Messages of Encouragement Received Today:

Traci said...

Hey AJM...I'm trying to find you....have been for a while and I'm worried about you...

Cristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristi said...

we love you and miss you sooo much. i wish you would answer when adam tries to call. i wish you were at least on the internet somewhere or updating your blog so I would know you are ok. i hope you are, I am so worried about you and have been for quite some time. if you read this please call us or email us or something....

Humor Girl said...

Love you.