CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 March 2009

All's Well???

Well, well, well....I'm back in Texas. Drove in two weeks ago, today. Very dark. Very down. Told my brother and mother that the return was with the intent to enter the hospital. My actual intent was far more sinister. And an attempt was made. So, two days later, I was in the hospital. I was re-introduced to my medications. I balanced off. And now I am in a safer place. I will write more soon when I can.

To all of my IRL friends that have come to visit me and have offered encouragement thru phonecalls, I thank you more than you could possibly know. Now I need to work on myself.

Until Next Time.

2 Messages of Encouragement Received Today:

Adam said...

Hey man! For some reason, my phone decided to lose your contact information. As a result, I have been unable to contact you. Give me a call so we can chat! -Adam

Humor Girl said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't there..... I love you. Call me. 469.569.9494